2b Road Map

diehardhunter

Hey guys got lucky this year an drew the last rifle hunt for 2b deer this year. I was wondering if anybody knew if they will still send out the maps showing where and what roads will be closed? Thanks !!!

I will be out scouting next weekend, getting excited for my son. Hopefully I can put him on his first buck. I will let you know if there are any major road closures.

They will send out road maps. At least they did when I hunted it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Game and Fish sends out maps? To the tag holders? I'll be looking for mine. Wish they'd close all the roads for the season. I like hiking.

YA LOL this is not my first time hunting this unit, and I never had NMDGF or any government Organization send me maps for road closures. I think they just wanted my money.

Road closures and such are posted by the FS at stations and in local post offices,at least here in Catron county.

I have a rifle tag in 2B as well. It's my first time hunting the unit and everyone says its a migration unit. What city's weather in Colorado should I watch to see if they are getting early weather?
Thanks

Diehardhunter,

they will have some of the roads closed for the wildlife winter range begining Oct 15th. They have signs up. Just got back yesterday fron scouting the unit.

Lots of water in the unit. Going to be a tough hunt. Lots of hunters hunting the roads, my plan is to get behind locked gates and hunt, everyone I talked too did not see a deer. I talked to 5 or 6 people. I saw one 3X3 buck and one group skining a buck in camp. Good Luck! on your hunt.

I know either game and fish or forest service sent out maps in the past thought maybe they still did, sorry for any confusion. Been watching the weather and it looks like no snow in the forecast for colorado. Hopefully that changes in the next two weeks.

guys,
if you want to pick up the road closure map, simply drop by the Jicarrilla Ranger Station in Bloomfield. They are free. Good luck on the hunts!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom