2C Muzzleloader

clock

I had this hunt 5 years ago and never found where the big bucks hang out. Any help will be appreciated, as I drew it again this year, thanks, clock

You did not get the message there are no big bucks in 2C. Zero Ziltch.

Everyone quit applying for 2C deer hunts.

the bottom 2 bucks in the post "lets see some unit 2 bucks come from 2C, I shot the middle one in that post he was 210 6/8 gross, the deer are there, but from what I have seen are very nocturnal, bring some buddies along and do some old fashioned deer drives, don't overlook the small patches of cover on the flats, even if they are close to the road. I drew unit 2b this year 10/31 should be a fun hunt.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom