2nd chance results out

Well no luck here on a tag that always has extras over the counter : ( out of the 7 2nd draw tags there was probably 8 of us that put in LOL good luck!!

>Do they have a list of
>left over tags?

i dont think they will be available until the 25th for purchase. not sure if they list em prior to that?

My buddy got a leftover rifle antelope hunt around Challis (forget which unit) but he is jacked! I struck out again...

Mike

i wonder when they will post what hunts are left. my guess is the 26th. site will probably go down ten times in between . don't know why they would decide to reconstruct their site during the busiest time of year. i would think december would have been logical................

I drew a 32 cow tag, so not a real hard draw, but was wondering if there is a deadline to pick them up like the first draw?

Not many leftover tags, a few doe tags and cow tags.
You can go too the controlled hunt drawing odds page
and select 2nd chance deer or elk, it will tell you
the leftovers, look in the remaining tags coloum.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom