2nd draw

BPKHunter

Very Active Member
The next wait begins. Sad how low the draw odd's are on this one and yet how excited I still get.

Each of my 3 boys drew 1 good tag this year. Don't be a hater. Funny thing is not one of us 4 could draw and X tag for 10a, at 50% odd's, and we didn't apply as a party. Even that leftover tag last year was only a 10% draw in 2nd round.

brymoore will draw something, his family always does.

I think the regs said the results will be available on the 20th. I'm hoping the 17 th. Not really sure why I get all excited since I never draw on the second or the first for that matter either.

Oh well its the only real gambling I do.

Winners will be notified by the 25th. (per the regs) Hopefully sooner.

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

Office said probably the 22nd when I put in 2 days ago.

Lady also said, when I asked who made the decision to sell early tags OTC, that the office ladies were real upset cause they had been telling people for weeks the wrong information the whole time (that the early hunts were part of the nomal 2nd draw, then the commish had a wild asshair)...

This is my first year with the draw system in Idaho. No luck in the first round for deer, antelope or elk for me and my two kids. I'm trying to maintain a positive outlook, but from the sound of it, the odds are slim.

Dreaminbouthuntin - I don't think you have to pick up second draw tags by the 25th. See some of the responses to my thread of yesterday on the second draw. I think that is just the day when any undrawn tags become available OTC. Not 100% sure though.

Then could you please post up a link to the correct info. What i posted came off the fish and game website.

Thanks for the link. The one i posted has been 'changed' since yesterday and reworded. No wonder our game is in the shape its in. They dont even post the right info online nor when you call can you get the right answer.

>Thanks for the link. The one
>i posted has been 'changed'
>since yesterday and reworded. No
>wonder our game is in
>the shape its in. They
>dont even post the right
>info online nor when you
>call can you get the
>right answer.

Did IDF&G also remove the BOLD print?

>>Thanks for the link. The one
>>i posted has been 'changed'
>>since yesterday and reworded. No
>>wonder our game is in
>>the shape its in. They
>>dont even post the right
>>info online nor when you
>>call can you get the
>>right answer.
>
>
>Did IDF&G also remove the BOLD
>print?

And with that sarcastic remark I will take it you didnt read it before it was revised.

Me too!!!

;-) Mickey Mouse Outfitters provides an experience you will never forget, because we always do it Micky Mouse style. We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are committed to.

Overheard the gals at the front desk talking about how they got the draw done yesterday. Results should be posted/available anytime.

So at this moment right now, before the second draw is announced and you still have a chance, likely less than 1%, do you really want to scrap this opportunity and just draw extra names as back-ups?

NOT ME!

I think drawing backups was an idea for the early hunts, because, conceivably based on their actions, we are to believe they can't complete a second draw process before those hunts start.

Check the 'back door' and nothing yet. C'mon!! I cant wait for the disappointment

Just got off the phone with the office and they said that all the second chance tags were awarded to non residents due to lack of revenue

>Just got off the phone with
>the office and they said
>that all the second chance
>tags were awarded to non
>residents due to lack of
>revenue

LO f'in L.

Be careful up there guys there may be riots in the streets as non residents got 12.7% of the second chance tags

Wish it was true, not many non-res tags
drawn in the second, So congrats to all
the residents that drew there almost
free tags!!!!

Good lord were the odds horrendous for my tags! I should have saved the money and put it to better use like playing power ball.

No luck on the draw. I keep wondering if 18 bucks if worth those odds. Ya, I would say hunting is worth the donation for the longshot. One day maybe I'll get to hunt pronghorn with my rifle in my homestate. One day...

Results are up.

I drew a 22 bear tag. rcrosby, I take back everything I told you the other day! Haha, j/k.

>Results are up.
>
>I drew a 22 bear tag.
>rcrosby, I take back everything
>I told you the other
>day! Haha, j/k.
>
>That ain't a camel toe, that's
>a moose knuckle!

You want to know what is funny about that? So did I! Congrats on the tag! Now I have 2 bear tags to fill in unit 22 for the wife and I and 2 unit 14 muley tags.

Lets compare notes! I am definetly scouting this weekend. Let me know if you are going up.

>>Results are up.
>>
>>I drew a 22 bear tag.
>>rcrosby, I take back everything
>>I told you the other
>>day! Haha, j/k.
>>
>>That ain't a camel toe, that's
>>a moose knuckle!
>
>You want to know what is
>funny about that? So did
>I! Congrats on the tag!
>Now I have 2 bear
>tags to fill in unit
>22 for the wife and
>I and 2 unit 14
>muley tags.
>
>Lets compare notes! I am definetly
>scouting this weekend. Let me
>know if you are going
>up.

Congrats, to you, too.
What are the odds of that? I don't think I will be going up this weekend, but if I do, I will let you know. I will PM you here after a while.

There were over 500 applicants for those 5 leftover tags so yah the odds are unreal. I may very well spend the first weekend up high in 22 with the bow. Should be fun!

Well, after a horrible showing in the first drawing (failed on five hunts, 2 that had better than 50% odds and 1 that is usually 90% that dropped to 50%) I got lucky and drew two tags in the second drawing.

Got a cow elk tag and an extra doe tag for my home unit up north.

I had already planned out my general elk season and was very optimistic but this will help.

Stop waisting band with looking up draw odd's so us slow pokes can find out we drew nothing.....officially!

Oh the wait.......

Anyone have a link for the back door? I cant access the site to even check the back way. Dammmmiiittt!

Not really surprised, but nothing for me or the girlfriend. One of these years Idaho will throw me a bone on the first or second drawing.

You would think they would make enough $$$ from the second drawing to upgrade their IT/Servers so their site wouldn't crash every time they post any drawing results. I don't know why I get so worked up over such poor drawing odds. It just eats at me until I know the results.

>You would think they would make
>enough $$$ from the second
>drawing to upgrade their IT/Servers
>so their site wouldn't crash
>every time they post any
>drawing results.

No Sh*t! Amateur hour all over again.

>>You would think they would make
>>enough $$$ from the second
>>drawing to upgrade their IT/Servers
>>so their site wouldn't crash
>>every time they post any
>>drawing results.
>
>
>No Sh*t! Amateur hour all
>over again.

Quit your complaining , if this draw system was good enough for lewis and clark , its good enough for us.

I drew a muzzleloader deer tag. sweet

Nothing again. Go figure. Are the anti's buying up the tags or what? FML

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom