(2nd) Free Tickets ... The Big Outdoors Expo

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I have a few more tickets to give away.

Coming Feb. 25th to Provo, Utah is The Big Outdoors Expo, and we're giving away some FREE 1-day passes to those of you who would like to attend. It should be a great show!

To enter to WIN passes, simply reply to this thread with "I want to go", and you'll be entered. In about 2 weeks, I'll draw 10 winners who will each win a pair of 1-day passes. So 20 passes up for grabs. Easy to get entered to win.

Use the "SHARE" link below and send it to your buddies who might also want to attend.

The Big Outdoors Expo is a TOTAL Outdoors Expo, that is it's not just for hunters, but for those of us who enjoy doing many things outdoors.....fishing, camping, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, river rafting, golfing, water sports and much more. Plus real good seminars, workshops and giveaways. It'll be a fun show.

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.com/adimages/TBO_300x250-02.png][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

I want to go

Thanks for drawing my name last year. I enjoyed the show and meeting you. Work your magic and draw me again!

I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have two sets of twins so I don't get much free time.
Having free tickets is a great excuse for me to get the hall pass from the wife. :)

Dan

Hello MM friends. The Expo is coming along nicely. There will be plenty of hunting and fishing vendors at this event but also many vendors from all areas of the outdoors. Kids, wives and families as a whole will love this event. Remember kids UNDER 12 GET IN FREE. AND THURSDAY NIGHT FEBRUARY 25 IS SCOUT NIGHT. ALL SCOUTS AND LEADERS IN UNIFORM GET IN FREE.

Tony Abbott
www.thebigoutdoors.com
801-885-1274

I'm drawing some names to give tickets to tomorrow. One more day.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

[font size=+2 color=darkred]WINNERS PICKED![/font]

I just picked 10 ticket winners.

Dahlmer
heartshot
JadgBob
PSC_bears17
highcountryfever
takeahike
DeerMadness
kk
theox
dillon

I will send you each an email requesting a mailing address and the tickets mailed.

Thanks all. Hope you all make it to the expo whether you get free tickets or not.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Thanks Brian and MM for the publicity. Hope to see you all at the event.
I am giving away a Honda 4 wheeeler, a fort knox gun safe, A Northstar 4 wheeler trailer and many other great prizes just for attending.

Tony Abbott
www.thebigoutdoors.com
801-885-1274

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-16 AT 02:38PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-16 AT 02:37?PM (MST)

For those of you who didn't win a free ticket from Founder, you can still get a vendor's pass from United Wildlife Cooperative. BUT, you'll have to "work" for it a bit. UWC is looking for some game callers to help us in our booth. 3 or 4 times a day we're planning a short quiz/demo/hands-on session, with prizes, introducing the kids (under 18) to the exciting art of calling game (elk, deer, turkey, predator, waterfowl, antelope, etc.)! And you don't have to be an expert in order to help out 'cause some of the calls are squeeze, box, tap, etc. calls that you don't have to put in your mouth. (If you have some mouth calls that would be awesome 'cause we don't want to spread germs.) And not only will you get the pass, you'll take home a Pocket & Pack Wilderness Survival Booklet and a signal mirror* And if you're a Dedicated Hunter, you'll get DH hours credit!

We also could use some folks with computer skills; hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, wilderness survival and outdoorsmanship knowledge*.

To get on the schedule, send an email to [email protected] and provide a phone number. We look forward to meeting and working with you and keeping families in the outdoors.

Lee Tracy
UWC

*4+ hour commitments

Tony,
All we need now is some tags and this thing will be on fire!!!

LOL, just kidding. This is a fun family event. Plus, I will be giving away free ice cream cones and coupons to Arctic Circle. Stop by and get some. Who doesnt like free??? We will be by the concession stands. Come find us.

Utah Valley Arctic Circles'

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-16
>AT 02:38?PM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-16
>AT 02:37?PM (MST)

>
>For those of you who didn't
>win a free ticket from
>Founder, you can still get
>a vendor's pass from United
>Wildlife Cooperative. BUT, you'll have
>to "work" for it a
>bit. UWC is looking for
>some game callers to help
>us in our booth. 3
>or 4 times a day
>we're planning a short quiz/demo/hands-on
> session, with prizes, introducing
>the kids (under 18) to
>the exciting art of calling
>game (elk, deer, turkey, predator,
>waterfowl, antelope, etc.)! And you
>don't have to be an
>expert in order to help
>out 'cause some of the
>calls are squeeze, box, tap,
>etc. calls that you don't
>have to put in your
>mouth. (If you have some
>mouth calls that would be
>awesome 'cause we don't want
>to spread germs.) And not
>only will you get the
>pass, you'll take home a
>Pocket & Pack Wilderness Survival
>Booklet and a signal mirror*
>And if you're a Dedicated
>Hunter, you'll get DH hours
>credit!
>
>We also could use some folks
>with computer skills; hunting, fishing,
>camping, hiking, wilderness survival and
>outdoorsmanship knowledge*.
>
>To get on the schedule, send
>an email to [email protected] and
>provide a phone number. We
>look forward to meeting and
>working with you and keeping
>families in the outdoors.
>
>Lee Tracy
>UWC
>
>*4+ hour commitments

We shoulda known! FREE FOOD is the price we'll have to pay to get "volunteers". So, since we're still looking for some help in our booth, we'll add a free** sandwich or hotdog or burger to our above offer, but you'll need to hurry.

**Good for the first 6 volunteers and only for Thursday Feb 25th and Friday Feb 26th and only up to $5.00 each.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom