3/15/2010 Weigh-In

ramtagless

Don't forget to weigh your chubby butt tomorrow morning.

Hopefully we improved since the 3/1 WI.

Use this post tomorrow, give me your weight and I will update the SS. Thanks...

194.8 - down .2 - the additional whiskey intake after finding out my wife was pregnant with our 2nd child didn't help the diet.

I neglected to get my lazey butt out of bed the past two weeks and it shows on the scale. 263 for me again. I've got to refocuse and recommete to the treadmile. I'm going to predict 5 lbs this next go round.

400bull

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

220 today, not good
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

Sorry, I haven't weoghed in. I was traveling and unable to get to a computer

I weigh 280

Stan

191. Down 21lbs. Going to take a break for 6 weeks and see if I can maintain my weight then get back after it.

Keep me at whatever I was at last time, my scale is in storage for a bit and I cant weigh myself right now.

Holding steady....
Looks like I need a litle more cardio...
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

Do you guys have room for one more???

Started today 205 even

Wiley,
I am nominating that for post of the
century on Monster Muleys!

Your are spot on.

I should of got on this from the get go. I don't have much to loose so I never got on. Started working out as part of a possible work assignment change and have gone from 170 to 162. It is amazing how much better you feel physically and emotionally when you get your cardio built back up to a higher level.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom