3 DEAD! JOSH POWELL STORY!

Guess this ought to clear up any confusion as to whether he is a homicidal maniac or not.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I won't guess what happened just yet!

But By GAWD why did we turn that Murdering Assshhole lose?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

What a chicken sh*t piece of sellfish trash that Josh Powell was . What kind of father could do that to his children . There has to be some kind of special hell for a dirt bag like that .

Why weren't the supervised visitations mandated to be at a neutral site?
Now this POS has murdered his 2 children and most likely had a hand in disappearing their mother. What an evil bastard.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-12 AT 05:06PM (MST)[p]This happened about 30 miles from where we live. This guy most likely killed his wife for screwing his dad and just like most sick phsycopaths couldn't live with the lie's anymore. The sad part of this are the two boys and Susan Powells parents,,,They lost their daughter and grandsons....Why can't these sick f's just kill themselves...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Just to clarify one thi....Susan never had a sexual relationship with her father in law. She left Washiton to get away from that obsessed pervert.....She probably had enough of Josh standing up for his sicko father and planned on leaving him and he killed her in a fit of rage.

GEEZUS Manny,I mean TUFFBUFF!

Where you been?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

purty sad way to confess to kill'n your kids momma.

hope the pos ##### rots in hell.

"if you want some get some...if your bad enough come take some"

>Why did that jackass get to
>keep his kids? I'll never
>understand...I hope he riots in
>hell!
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

He didn't get to keep his kids, read the story.

Sad day for sure. Maybe the idiot brother will shut up now and take down his website and the father will tell what he knows. Then both of them can shut the hell up and disappear into relative anonymity. Makes me sick.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

i don't understand why someone of his kind thinks they have the right to take his kids life's just because he's a looser...

Thanks for ruining my SB sunday JP you POS and if his dad KNEW his son killed Sunsan may he rest in hell also.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom