3 Year Qwest

HUNTINFORLIFE

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-09 AT 01:09PM (MST)[p]This is a buck I found last year and he showed back up this year and my buddy Shane put him down.
His outside spread is 35 3/4''
100_0483.jpg

This is my buck that ive been chasing for 3 years. i finally connected on him monday.
he is 33'' wide and has a gross score right at 200.
100_0502.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-09 AT 01:55PM (MST)[p]WOW! Nice bucks!! Great trophies, and it sounds like you guys deserve them. Thanks for posting.
Sent you a PM.

I am going to be honest here a tell you I am Jealous!! You boys rolled up some monsters!! Nice Job and Congrats!!! Damn Fine Bucks

Holy smoke, two 30" bucks in one week!

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Two monster mule deer with a bow in two days! That's incredible........congrats to both of the hunters.

BOHNTR )))---------->

How can you not congrats that? Either one of those bucks would end my career and you guys got them both within days! Nicely done!

Great work guys!!! Really impressive to take two such awesome trophies just a few days apart. I grew up down there in your neck of the woods. Still have a cabin not too far from where you put those bucks down. I spent a ton of time back in the day hunting that area. So, I can appreciate the work you put in and the amazing fact that you beat the rest of the crowd that was trying to get 'em!!! Nicely done. Congrats on two awesome bucks!

I'll I can say is "DAMN" those bucks are a couple of Toads, congrates to you both.

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed taters and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom