3 yrs Washington monster.

L

Lowedog

Here are the last 3 yrs of sheds found from this buck. The mounts were on display at the local M.D.F. banquet a couple of weeks ago.

fc456c55.jpg

fc456c56.jpg

What do you think he would score?

Age progresion goes from left to right.

Lowedog

Awsome buck! Did the same person find all 3 years of his antlers?

It's hard for me to tell which year he would score the best,but I'll guess the far right picture may be a little bit bigger (mass)

I'm gonna guess 194 net on the far right picture.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

I'm not sure if the same guy has found all three years but I know it was at least the same group of friends. I have been meaning to call the taxidermist and ask what they came up with for a score. I agree with you though, about mid 190's for a net score.

Lowedog

Awesome photo, I love the fact that whoever mounted those sheds used capes with double throat patches on all three. Thats great attention to detail. Awesome buck as well,

Drummond

I went out and fondled those horns the night before he took them to the show. Amazingly, the taxidermist said none quite broke 190" mark. The back tines are weaker than they look in the picture. He said at least one of the bucks may go up for sale.

flog28.gif

I got a Email from someone that knows about these three bucks. One person ownes all three sets. If you want to read the Email I can send it to you it has some other good information to.

deer on the left side on the picture - Sheds from 2000. 31 inches wide and scores 181 gross.

deer in the middle are sheds from 2001. 32 inches wide and scores 186 gross.

and the deer on the right are sheds from 2002. 33 inches wide and 177 grose score.

I'd like to see the email. Thanks for the scores, it confirms my suspecion that the middle set was the largest. It was slightly smaller than I would have guessed though.

hey kidneystone, ac/dc is the best. been my fav since I was a little kid!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom