30" Bedded Buck! New Pic.

glomdawg

Here is a great buck I saw bedded down off the road. I snuck up and clicked this picture before he bolted. I'm not sure what he would score but I'm pretty sure he is about 30" wide. What do you think? GlomDawg
fcebc5b4.jpg

glomdawg, That is one heck of a buck. I am not sure if he is quite 30 inches, but he has to be close. His outside spread looks to extend a few inches past his ears. So if his ear tip spread is 22-24 inches that would make him atleast 28, but possibly 30 inches outside.

What state and area did you get that picture in? What type of camera, and how close did you get?

borntohunt

Awesome picture glomdawg,I'm gonna say he is about 27-28" wide.As far as score goes I'm no expert but I will guess it at about 182 GROSS?

One things for sure he is a dandy,there's no doubt about that! Thanks for sharing the photo.

27" 168" B&C Weak fronts, virtually no brows and below average mass. Handsome buck though. Nice photo.

I took the picture in Colorado Springs. I was about 20 yards away and used a 35mm Canon A1 camera. I have another picture I can post of the same buck that I took in the spring while he is in Velvet. The other picture shows the width of his rack better.
GlomDawg

Gloomdawg
you have been entered into the free guided elk @ deer hunt. for all the great photo's you have listed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom