35" ?????

No, California, Seen a pic the other day a buddy had its a hell of a buck, high & wide one long cheater, is how he gets to 35, just wondreing if its bullsh*%t or not...

I did see a picture of a good muley taken in CA, off the Catalina islands. It was exactly as you described, about 27 inches wide, 4x4, heavy with a cheater on his left side.

that's a nice blackie or hybred....
not 35" I'll call that BS!
Thank's JINGOW..
RM

>that's a nice blackie or hybred....
>
>not 35" I'll call that BS!
>
>Thank's JINGOW..
>RM

checked the site can't find a pic of anything near 35", what post you guys lookin at?

I almost called BS on that site too but last time I opend my big fat mouth on that(nose in the air site) I almost got a 2 week time out.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

beleive me if a hog like that was taken.......
we would all know about it by now...right?
screw those other site's!J@#$%^out#$%r.com is no where as cool as MM!!
rackmaster

TALKED TO ANOTHER GUY THAT KNOWS THE GUY THAT GOT HIM, SAW A BETTER PIC HE SAID HE WAS, ABOUT 24 WIDE, THAT KICKER HE HAS GETS HIM OUT THERE FOR OVERALL WIDTH, NOW HE SAID IT WAS IN THE TEMPLETON AREA, THOSE VINEYRDS ARE KICKING OUT SOME NICE BUCKS

9" horizontal kicker?.........
bull..cough....cough....chit!
like I said we would have heard someone from somewhere!!!!
rm

It is not 35 wide....it is 33 wide and yes it is true. My neighbor knows the guy from high school and is decent friends with him. The shooter is from King City. The buck was taken "near" American Canyon which is east of Santa Margarita. The buck is huge and is for real. My Dad sent me a pic of it on an email so I'll try to find it and post it. The shooter has a lot of good, private ground to hunt.

Steve

I found the pic but do not have permission to post it. You know how some people get about posting pics without permission. I don't know how to photo shop the guys face out so can someone help me out?

Steve

I figured it out. Heres the picture of the huge buck....

48be1b79113adc6b.jpg

Steve

its an "ok" rack ....whats the blue colored tag?
I was picturing this massive 4x4 with tons of junk and trash and 6 eye guards..congrat to the hunter!!
this is now dead and will let die a slow death!
rack

Thanks Wizard for verifying, I new I was going to catch some sh#t on that one, that is the same pic I saw, anyway I'll let you stew awhile, until I tell you who I am, we worked together about 5 or 6 years ago....

That is an amazing A zone buck. Sure it is not a AZ strip buck, but that is a Toad for that part of CA.
I hunted Paso Robles plenty and never saw anything close to that.

You would be proud of a 20" 3x3 where I hunted.

5 or 6 years ago?? Did you work for Union? Was it in the construction industry or the real estate business? ras1954....I'm thinking "ras" are your initials, and the 1954 is your birth year. Got it...Bob Sutti!! How the hell are you? I've been taking to Benny lately. I'm sure you heard what happened to stud.... I guess he was released from the hospital last week. I gotto go to work but I'll check back when I get to the office. I think I'm right. Is that Bob?

Steve

Well looks like I did it now, that paddy-cake site wont let me post anything now LOL Oh well more time for MM.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Deadred said;
"that paddy-cake site wont let me post anything now LOL Oh well more time for MM."

Please please paddy-cake site, let him back on!! lol

ras1954- I guess you arent Bob Sutti. I should have checked your profile from the get go! Where did we work together? Your name does not ring a bell. Fill me in... I'm stewing now!!

Steve

You got it Steve, your pretty good, anyway I was out there when they had the scraper crash it was a bad deal, I sort of felt when I posted the message about the 35", you would jump in and have all the details......

Sutti- Why does your profile say Robert Anthony? That was a bad deal all around from what I've heard. Bad for both Gomes and Stud. I guess the only one untouched by it was Dwyer, huh?

I guess the deal with that buck is that the guy's got some really good ranches to hunt. My buddy that knows him has family that has 1000 acres up near Greenfield and he's seen some good ones on that piece. Sure would be nice to be able to hunt big ranches without any hunting pressure. That is a big buck but, as mentioned before, most pictured something a lot different.

Steve

What is with the blue tag? My cali tag is a different color?
Just wondering.

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

I don't know what the blue tag is. Could that be something that a taxidermist put on there?

Steve

Its my name Steve, my good friends call me Robert,Bob stuck with me ever since the movie what about Bob, those jackasses at Union, once they get a nickname going your screwed, Its a shame what happen with both Gomes and Stud,Dwyers still messed up over the Deal, Thats one of the reasons I dont hunt around hear anymore, I use to have some good ranches to hunt,but thats all gone tryed the forest deal a couple times and there were too many immigrants behind every tree....Bob....

I think the blue tag, might have something to do with a buck contest I heard he was in a couple...Bob..

I heard from a very reliable source who actually held the horns, 26" not 35" and it did come from west Templeton on private land. And supposedly it has been entered in all the big buck contests from King City to Santa Barbara.
And this would be a California cross buck for all those that think we only have dinks.

Stop Global Whining

I hear you, Bob. Public around here is BAD!! If you can't get more than 3 miles off the nearest road, you're gonna see a ton of hunters. I used to hunt Cuesta on the weekdays but the road up there has gotten so bad it's not even worth it. It takes about an hour to get in there once you get off the 101. There are so many potholes that you've practically got to creep down that road. I know there are deer in there, I've taken one and seen a few. Just not worth it though.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom