360 horn

azsagebrush

444ec4185b2ea040.jpg

444ec48f5bc0deac.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-06 AT 02:42AM (MST)[p]I think I need to move to Arizona!! I found the most elk bone ever in one day for me today, and that's 13.. I bet you guys pic up that many each time you go out there huh?? Anyhow beautiful shed, and Sheds!! Looks like your doin quite well. keep it up,
C4S

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-06 AT 07:52AM (MST)[p]I don't know about you spoiled guys in Arizona? Man how lucky you are to be in that place. I hear Oregon has way more elk than your state but our bull to cow ratios have way more room for improvement....your pictures are proof. I bet my 100 pound stack of this years elk bone (about 20 or so antlers) is easily out weighed by just a few of your finds! Good job and thanks for sharing. My biggest set from this year is an 8x7 that would score about 330"-ish but they weigh in at 14 and 15 pounds. Have you weighed any of your bigger antlers?

need2hunt,
i haven't weighed any of the antlers yet, plan to this weekend when the buyer comes. We are lucky and spoiled living here, this was 1 of the 2 reasons to re-locate to this area in AZ, I'm just living the dream.

Living the dream you are indeed, let us know if you do end up weighing any of your finds. I think there are a few of us here who weigh antlers as well as score them....same thing just a different way of scoring in my mind.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom