375 RUM DAMAGE!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Gonna be interesting if I ever get a Shot at a decent Bull with My 375 RUM!

I Did take a PISSCUTTER down this last Fall!

378 Yard Shot!

300 Grain Slug!

What'Ya Think?

3194damage375rum.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

The chicken looks delicious. Can't say much for the pisscuter. Maybe you should have shot it in the foot.

Rutnbuck

And before somebody gets SMART!

That Ain't My ATV in the Background!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That's convenient! Didn't even need to take the hole front half the deer in to make hamburger. The RUM took care of that.

P.s I have been praying every night for ya bess. Praying you draw the pisscutter tag this year for Amys sake.

>That's convenient! Didn't even need
>to take the hole front
>half the deer in to
>make hamburger. The RUM took
>care of that.
>
>P.s I have been praying every
>night for ya bess. Praying
>you draw the pisscutter tag
>this year for Amys sake.
>

LOL!:D

I had a 375 rum, I like the caliber, didn't like the rifle. I still have a box of 375 rum ammo left over.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-14 AT 00:46AM (MST)[p]Bess, that seems juuust a bit excessive, but, i'd rather have that than the buck run over the ridge packing lead and be gone forever.

Edit; you need a nice 270WSM! ;-)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>LAST EDITED ON May-09-14
>AT 00:46?AM (MST)

>
>Bess, that seems juuust a bit
>excessive, but, i'd rather have
>that than the buck run
>over the ridge packing lead
>and be gone forever.
>
>Edit; you need a nice 270WSM!
>;-)
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Well Uncle sage!

Them 270WSM's/Smaller Calibers make me Pack more/do more work!:D

If I'd ever get a 375 my dog would weigh 200lbs and he's a teeny weenie dog.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

375, sad, sad,,,,sad. whats in your head? you've been eating those burritos haven't you?

We're all praying for ya elkA.
No, really we are because if the wapiti tag doesn't come this year I'm afraid you'll use the 375 RUM on.....well....never mind. I don't want to give you any ideas.

Here's to you man,
Zeke

Ok Bess, some damn good advice for you. If you draw that elk tag, be damn sure you do not take any Texas heart shots or you will have no meat left to take home.
But if it is a trophy 7X7, you will have it easy packing the horns out as you will not have to worry about packing the meat.

RELH

Sweet. No such thing as overkill. Impressive damage to say the least.

No Such thing As overkill!

No Waste here,I didn't have to Track Him Neither!

RE: 375 Ru UM DAMAGE!!!

elk A. you need a tag before you can overkill,and you still havnt sent me the cash to make that happen. be a shame not to get to use that tank, gun.

RE: 375 Ru UM DAMAGE!!!

>Too much gun!!!

No such thing!

watching a few years and cant resist. Elkass what an incredible person you are! oh the ethics you preach! Kinda crazy this picture is from a extremely ethical person such as you! waste? no, no waste here. in fact this is how it should be done! and then tell everybody that will listen ( and quite a few who that dont give a shi! ) what a badazz you are! not too many utards that have a gun that big!! ( for darn sure ) they are only needed in Africa!!!
I once watched a guy shoot a deer from a( ATV ) using a 375 ultra, only 378 yards!! what a no good!! if he just hadnt used the ATV, he would have been fine.
CANT HELP BUT NOTICE HOW YOUR OPINION IS THE DECIDING FACTOR IN EVERY CONVERSATION YOU ARE IN!!!! ( must be kinda nice )

do you wright any books I could read? just wondering because you darn sure have more answers than questions! ( at least it appears to me )

oh and PISSCUTTER ? PISSCUTTER ? WTF!!!!!

just a little suggestion, maybe you could move out of Utah,???? then you wouldnt need to deal with all the UTARDS!!
and if you dont get any Christmas cards, it might be because we dont miss you. ? maybe

STRAIGHT UP!!!

Lmao straight up! Will you please let us know how you really feel?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

straightup, Some of the stuff you say is probably true though not sure it's your place to say. I been here a good while now and Bess may be the dominate player here in these pages but darned if i don't believe that he hasn't earned his place.

Not many guys will drive half the night to help somebody he hardly knows, to help find a wounded animal, or to help pack that animal out of a particularly hard place to be packed. Not many will spend their hard earned time off to help others on their hunts. Help them with all they have, every bit of effort, and not ask or expect nothing or much more than a Thank You!

You go ahead and rant at ol Bess. He might of deserved some of that. In the mean time, take your hat off to the guy at the same time. He deserves that too! He's probably helped as many guys around here as anybody and fer a fact, way more than most.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>watching a few years and cant
>resist. Elkass
> what an incredible
>person you are! oh the
>ethics you preach! Kinda
>crazy this picture is from
>a extremely ethical person
>such as you!
> waste? no,
> no waste here. in
>fact this is how it
>should be done! and
>then tell everybody that will
>listen ( and quite a
>few who that dont give
>a shi! ) what a
>badazz you are!
>not too many utards that
>have a gun that big!!
> ( for
>darn sure ) they are
> only needed in Africa!!!
>
> I once watched
>a guy shoot a deer
>from a( ATV ) using
>a 375 ultra,
> only 378 yards!!
> what a
>no good!! if
>he just hadnt used the
>ATV, he would have been
>fine.
> CANT HELP
>BUT NOTICE HOW YOUR OPINION
>IS THE DECIDING FACTOR IN
>EVERY CONVERSATION YOU ARE IN!!!!
> ( must be kinda
>nice )
>
> do you wright any
>books I could read?
> just wondering because you
>darn sure have more answers
>than questions! (
>at least it appears to
>me )
>
> oh and PISSCUTTER
> ?
> PISSCUTTER
>
>? WTF!!!!!
>
>
> just a
>little suggestion,
>maybe you could move out
>of Utah,????
>then you wouldnt need to
>deal with all the UTARDS!!
>
> and if
>you dont get any Christmas
>cards, it
>might be because we dont
>miss you.
>? maybe
>
>
> STRAIGHT UP!!!
>

Hey straightup!

I don't 'wright' any Books!

I do tell a few stories now & then though!

Just FYI!

There are TARDS in every State & everywhere!

"You gotta have the smallest penis on MM. .
jester"

Now THAT'S funny! +1 (see chainsaw thread in Campfire)

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Hey DAWG!

Do you see the "KNOCKDOWN" power?

LMAO!

I'm not calling anybody a liar but I can't quite believe a 300 grain .375 bullet did that. Unless it was a super soft cup and core designed to open at 300 yards out of H&H velocities..... I don't know if elkass is trolling or not. He's pretty good at that sometimes er I mean mostimes.

I have been around a lot of big bores and they usually just dig a nice, clean, big hole right on through without much bloodshot or meat loss even when bone is hit. I would expect that much damage from a .300 RUM and a Berger bullet at close range.

So a seriouse question with out much chance of getting a for real yes or no, non rhetorical answer to a non rhetorical question,..... did your .375 RUM really do that or is this just another trolling session?

Thanks,

Todd

>I'm not calling anybody a liar
>but I can't quite believe
>a 300 grain .375 bullet
>did that. Unless it was
>a super soft cup and
>core designed to open at
>300 yards out of H&H
>velocities..... I don't know if
>elkass is trolling or not.
>He's pretty good at that
>sometimes er I mean mostimes.
>
>
>I have been around a lot
>of big bores and they
>usually just dig a nice,
>clean, big hole right on
>through without much bloodshot or
>meat loss even when bone
>is hit. I would expect
>that much damage from a
>.300 RUM and a Berger
>bullet at close range.
>
>So a seriouse question with out
>much chance of getting a
>for real yes or no,
>non rhetorical answer to a
>non rhetorical question,..... did your
>.375 RUM really do that
>or is this just another
>trolling session?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Todd

Now I'm getting Called on what a 375 RUM will & Won't do!

Not gonna Post the Mods to the Slugs I'm using!

Somebody would piss their Pants!

If you don't Think Big Bores won't tear an Animal up You've not been around many of them!

My SmokePole has done more Damage than the 375 RUM!

Yes,it packs a 600 Grain POWER PUNCH Slug!

Ya,it's Traveling Slower but GEEZUS!

Have StinkyStomper Post up a Few Animals He's Shot with His Big Bores!

I don't have Pics of the Damage my SmokePole has done,so I guess it ain't so & all just a Dream!

Even if I had the Pics a Bunch of Wussies on here couldn't handle the sight!

I knew I couldn't get a serious yes or no answer from you because you are about the biggest troll there is even if you are a nice guy and help folks out. I can never tell if you are serious or trolling and I'm not the only one. If your .375 did that then it did it. Fine. I never said it wasn't possible I just didn't think it would and I still don't think it should unless you are trying to get it to do that. If that is what you want it is your hunt..... I'm also unclear on if you modified a slug or not that might or might not have caused that.

I was just wondering if you are trolling or being seriouse and I still don't know....

I have no doubt you are a great guy in person as many will attest too but you are the biggest 7th grade immature puberty boy I've ever seen when you are running a key board.....

Todd

Hey Todd?

That's total BS Right there Claiming 7th Grade immature puberty boy running a keyboard!

When I went to School there wasn't any PUTERS!

Ya,I'm a little Rough with/and on them!

The First PUTER I destroyed,well I put my Fist through the PUTER Screen,found out later I hit the wrong Box!

It's probably a Good thing I don't have any Pics of the Damage My SmokePole has done to Animals or a few of you would really be Crying!

I guess you don't know how much work goes in to finding a decent Animal in the area I Hunt?

Once ready for the Shot I don't really like Critters Limping off!

You get the Picture or not?

There Ain't No Waste!

I ship the Burger to elkun & He delivers it to the Fort for some of the Finest/Freshest Burgers around!

Yes Todd!

I really do Own & Shoot a 375 RUM!

I'm Hoping STINKYSTOMPER will Post some of his Pics!

He can make the Damage in the Pic I Posted look like a Picture Hangin in a Church House!

Cool. I understand.

Thank you for the straight up answer.

I have killed a litteral truck load or two of critters with the ol' H&H and love the .375 caliber. Even killed a hog with a .375 RUM.

Good luck,

Todd

So?

What Bullets/Loads you using in your 375 RUM?

Any Damage to the Bacon?

It wasn't my RUM.. It was my buddies and the load was 300 grain Swift A-Frames. Shot the pig in the neck behind the ear. Pretty sure the results would have been the same had I been shooting a .22 hornet. But the damage wasn't severe. Just a nice big hole plowed through... I did watch him (RUM owner) with my very own eyes shoot a Red Duiker with the very same load and gun and there was only a quarter size exit hole. I also seen the end results of a Roan, Tsessabee and Utah bull elk taken with the same load as well. I do not know if you have tried them yet or not and I know you are not looking for advise but I would recomend them to anybody if they would like penetration over explosion out of .375 RUM velocities.

Todd

Ya!

I've shot some A-Frames!

Just wasn't pleased with a small exit!

Small exit or not it's plenty to take down just about anything!

I had the same problem with my SmokePole many years ago when I first got it!

It was drilling holes!

Had to mix some softer lead!

Kind of a fine line between too soft & too hard of lead!

I'd kinda like to say I like "KNOCKDOWN POWER"!

But it Pisses REDDOG off to no end when I use that Slang!

Thinking about a 460 Weatherby for my next Pea Shooter!

LAST EDITED ON May-14-14 AT 12:18PM (MST)[p]I've shot a .470 NE double rifle, .458 Lotts, .416 Rigby and Roy and assorted other big bores with great joy. I am here to tell you the .460 Roy with no brake takes "blast" to a level above the aformentioned and will make your nose run with concussion. I will never shoot another but man.. Do they have some knockdown. I thought my eyes were sucked out of socket for a seconed after shooting it. A .458 Lott shooting a 405 grain remington .45-70 bullet at max velocity will yeild some awesomly explosive results...

Todd

Hey Todd!

Check your PM!

Got the Pics & Thanks!

They're not Quite as Gross as mine though!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom