3d fun

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
Here is a clip of my girls shooting this weekend. It might be cheesy but it was fun for me to make. Hope its not to boring to watch.

http://youtu.be/dipInU-ygIM

Dude... Let me be the first to say that that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome. Watching your daughter 12 ring that cobra was sweet. I have two daughters myself, ages 4 and 1. You have inspired me to get them into archery shooting with their old man when they are old enough. How old are your daughters now, and how old were they when they started shooting? Congrats on being an awesome father.

}}-SLIVER-->

They are 11 and 8. The oldest has been shooting for 4 or 5 years. The younger one started when she was 5. They both shoot at least once a week in the summer and up to 4 days a week durring the winter. Its kind of funny but if I would have put Lindsay in the womens money division she would ave won.

SW: DUDE: WOW: AWESUME: That was the most entertaining well put together video I have ever watched. I was on the edge of my chair watching the timer to see how much video time was left...as well as wondering what was going to come next.

Girls have great form and looks like.... also a great teacher. :)

Thanks for posting and sharing....Please post another soon :)

))))------->

Scott, I cant view this here at work being it's on U-tube but I will be checking it out tonight. From what I read here in response to your video now Im really looking forward to it.

GBA

SW,

Had my 10 year old son, 12 year old daughter, 7 year old daughter and my wife all watching this video with me. We all loved it. Tell your daughters congrats. It is so fun to watch these kids have success isn't it?

Thanks for posting this.

FH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom