4/1 MM BL Weigh-in

ramtagless

Good Morning Sportsfans -

Time to weigh in and post em up. Last weigh in was good from a collective weight standpoint...but, we seem to be loosing a little steam. Hopefully we will all draw good tags soon for renewed motivation.

Post em up, we need to get into the mid 70's and then I will update the SS. Thanks - Andy

215. GOAL ACHIEVED!!! This thread has been a good motivater for me. Thanks for the Idea. I will be starting P90X with my daughter this week. Now that the weight is gone I will be shaping and adding muscle.

Down to 269. Haven't lost a ton of weight but I have been loosing 2 to 3lbs. every weigh-in so at least I am consistent:)

down 2 to 217
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

Started this thing at 179. Tipped the scale at 162 this morning.....Does anyone have a bandaid??? cuz I'm pretty sure i'm getting cut :)

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

>.....Does anyone have a
>bandaid??? cuz I'm pretty sure
>i'm getting cut :)
>

Thas some funny Shiz Leica!!

I'm down to 185 lbs.

Thats down 23 lbs from the start!!! I will need to borrow some of Leica's Band-Aids in about a week or two - LoL!

?-ERock-> ?

Well - here goes the average -- 296. Heading the wrong freaking way. Gotta get some other crap taken care of that is consuming 99.9% of my time and energy and have been very cavalier about my food choices. No exercise for the time being. This will be a big focus for me though once I get this other stuff done.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

down 2 more...better start working harder...
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

1st time checking in I am down 22 so far...april, may , june are my best months!
good luck all!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

1st time checking in started working out again 3 weeks ago really ramped it up when i found out i drew an Arizona archery tag. 214.3 today down 9.5 lbs.Hope to be under 200 by Sept

304 this morning at 8am think Im getting fatter. Muscle weighs more than fat right ? Maybe that's it ? I'm to strong.Yeah thats it I have to many muscles

>304 this morning at 8am
>think Im getting fatter. Muscle
>weighs more than fat right
>? Maybe that's it ?
> I'm to strong.Yeah thats
>it I have to many
>muscles

I completely missed this last weigh in, but I have to agree with you. I am floating 307-310 and have changed my diet, started working out, feel better and have lost inches....but that weight has stayed the same....frustrating to say the least. I may go off the deep end....start calling in to work sick just to spend the day hiking outdoors....hmm, I may be on to something there.
I would say put me down at 308, that's what I was a couple days ago.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom