4 PP where to use them

tracker12

Very Active Member
I have 4 PP and my partner has 1. We are loking at coming out for a goat hunt this fall. Are there any areas worth using them up or am I better off drawing a spot in the NE area as a scond choice and holding on to my points. I am open to any area.

You should be able to draw in most units except maybe a blue chip unit. I wouldn't apply with your hunting partner though if he only has one. Apply individually otherwise you're not helping yourself with the points you have. You could apply in a unit that's considered a trophy area as your first choice & apply your second choice in a unit that your buddy has a good chance to draw. If you research enough you should be able to draw in units that are pretty close to each other so it doesn't matter if you end up in the same unit, you just may need to spend a few extra days for traveling & scouting.

7 Mag

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom