4 years straight! WTF!

STOMPER

Just checked my email. This will be the fourth consecutive year i have drawn my first choice elk tag. Mature bull muzzy unit 15. Odds were less than 1%. Last year it was MB unit 34 muzzy. Year before it was MB unit 34 rifle. Year before it was MB unit 12 rifle. WHAT ARE THE F'ing odds??!!!!!!

Just the luck of the draw Stomper.
This is 1st yr in 8 I did not draw a bull tag. Still going after a cow here tho with one of mine.

Did get my 7th straight deer tag here.

Good Luck on your hunt,lotta elk in 15 this year.

I just found some x-rated pics on my wifes phone of her and the G&F director. At least now I know why I'm drawing. I'm just hoping he doesn't get bored of her in the next 10 years. I can get used to these free elk tags. lol. On the other hand he obviously doesn't think she's smoking hot or I would have a bighorn sheep and ibex tag already.

Stinky,

That is frickin funny ! All I've got to say is, "You've got a set" to make a post like that. I hope QT is in a good mood when she finds your post.

Good Luck on your NM elk hunt this year. It will be hard to top that bull you got last year, but I hope you do it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom