40 inch regular season buck ?

brownie

40 inch regular season buck ?

Anybody hear about a forty + inch buck being taken by a Nevada hunter this year. Heard rumors, just wanted to know if there true. Any Pics?

RE: 40 inch regular season buck ?

I know of several well over 30, including a 37" gov tag buck, but there was only one I knew of that was still alive that may be 40

All I heard was, a guy from Fallon killed the buck. Some friends of mine saw a phone pic, but weren't sure where the hunter got it. The story was, it was 42" wide. Would sure like to see that one.

Thanks

Brownie

Hey Fatrooster.
Do you know anything about this buck. Received it in a text. Supposed to be from your neck of the woods.
Wes

good lord. i'm not sure i could stop shaking to shoot that beast

That buck in the pictures was killed a couple years back on the AZ strip. I think he scored in excess of 250, a flippin' giant.

downsouth
Thats good to know. A friend of a friend of a............... sent that to me. Said he was told it was a Nevada buck. I guide in the area that it was supposed to be from and had never seen anything close to it.
Wes

That buck was all over the mags last year of year before, from the strip if I remember right. Giant buck though.

Either that dude is a midget or that bucks head is simply monstrous....

Too many tags= unhappy wife

He!! guys, 40" buck ain't nothin'. Mine scored over 40" this year.. easy. LOL

That Strip buck is a TOAD!

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-13 AT 04:52AM (MST)[p]Wes, thats a new one on me. He sure is a a dandy.
Wes, we've got our Big Buck and Bull contest going on this Saturday Dec. 14th at the Watering Hole in Spring Creek. Come on out. That goes for anybody. fatrooster.

Can't make it, wish I could though.
I hope you post it all like usual, you do a good job and its fun to see.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom