41-1 Pronghorn

Anyone been down in this area recently? I plan on doing some scouting once these temps drop below the triple digits. Any input from people that have had this tag previously would be great. Season is from Sept 25-Oct 24.

I've got the same tag. So I will be running around the desert as well. Not entirely sure where to go yet. There is a lot of country out there.

But it should be fun. I've been out there a little deer hunting, but this will be the first time chasing goats.

I've spent a lot of time down there in the past, but since I've started working graveyard I try and dedicate my weekends to my family as much as possible. My younger brother and my father spend lots of time down there in the spring and early summer, so I've got a little bit of info on where I'm going to start. It's going to make for a busy season for sure. Good luck on your hunt and feel free to relay any stroker buck sightings and harvest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom