44 ANY bull help

kicker

Hey guys I am looking for any piece of helpful info you may be willing to share on finding ANY bull in 44 for my bro in law. He has never killed an elk and I would really like to help him reach that goal. I have been busy with my own archery hunts and helping my Dad with his hunts so we didn't get to do much scouting. We hunted this past weekend from liberal mtn. all the way to couch summit with no luck except for some good bucks and 4 cows. No sign anywhere! Extremely frustrating. We are not looking for the bull of the woods, he would be extremely happy with a spike! If any of you guys would be willing to point us in the right direction or swap info we would be greatly appreciative. If you need info on anything in the owyhees or salmon river country I would be willing to trade info. no problem.

Thanks,

Kicker
[email protected]

I had the pleasure to hunt unit 40 44 45 and 54 this year saw a bunch of bulls in the area of lil smokey creek nothing over 320 but quite a few elk when i was in there they were HIGH on the very tops
PM me for more details if ya would like

Was deer hunting over there a few weeks ago and saw two real nice bulls. They were in the willow creek area

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom