14881.jpg

98142.jpg

20443.jpg

53774.jpg

13985.jpg

51216.jpg

12257.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

So the NRA took a short break from the Sandy hoax and slapped together some pretty photos. They are working overtime with the fear mongering and you guys are taking it hook line and sinker. Like clockwork. It takes a rare breed to support the hype and this site is full of them.

Idiots!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Which of your listed leaders put in place gun background checks, a ban on assult rifles and hi cap mags? that's all this is about but you mouthbreathers just can't understand it. most of us are saying excatly what Scarborough and McChystal are saying but I suppose they're commies too now.

The only thing rational people need to remember is you wingnuts always lose in the end, your record is perfect. little will happen in the next few years but it will happen and when it does you'll crawl in your hole and wimper until you find something else to lose on. no wonder you cling so tight to your black rifles they're your security blanket in a world that always kicks your azz .

Stay thirsty my friends

Eldorko, that sounds more like the bent wrist liberal's playbook. Except they add to it, smear, fear, false information. Gee! that even sounds like you.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-13 AT 11:05AM (MST)[p]Is anyone ever going to debate what proposed or what could get voted in? or just stick to the cowardly worst case scenario it could happen if all the stars line up crap.

No wonder the NRA's public opinion is tanking it deserves to. real americans respect the constitution and allow our political process to proceed then be tested by the constitution by means the high court.

If you cowards were to ever make good on your threats to attack our government over an issue like this I would pick up my arms that are protected by the 2nd amendment and use them as well, against the traitors who are attacking my country. don't be so sure you're on the high ground or that you will succeed, I don't think I'm alone.

Stay thirsty my friends

I've been getting my sleds ready to go ride this weekend so responding to a goofball wasn't something I had to come back in right away for.

Stay thirsty my friends

>You guys on here that stick
>up for & trust our
>government need to read "
>Behold a Pale Horse, by
>William Cooper.

You're new here aren't you?

I trust the government a hell of alot more than the teabaggers who don't trust it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom