49ers/Levi's Stadium

kickerbuck

Hello All,

I have been a HUGE fan of the 49ers for 42 years and stopped watching the NFL completely after the 49ers or Levi's Stadium put up the Black Lives Matter Flag at Levi's Stadium. My wife showed me in August that they finally took it down, but the other night at their season opener it looked like they put it back up or something similar?

Can anyone tell me if it is the BLM flag or if not what Flag it is? It's next to the USA Flag and California flag at the Stadium.

Thanks guys, sorry it's not a hunting thread ?

People still watch the NFL? Did they apologize for sh#ttin on the American flag and anthem? Why would you watch that?

Yes I know trust me! I quit watching it for years until the 9ers got rid of Kaepernick and stopped kneeling. And once again it's the 49ers again flying the BLM flag. I haven't watched in 3 years like I said, but it has caused a lot of pain and headaches in my family as it's more then just football. It's hard to explain.

I would ask the 49ers about the flag but they have blocked me and won't talk to me even though I have been nothing but polite about it. As for do people still watch the NFL? Apparently they do according to my daughter every Stadium is sold out and their ratings are through the roof ?‍♂️

It is hard to be a sports fan of a team for 42 years and then just quit. I was a SF Giants fan for about 60 years and quit cold turkey. I watched a few games last year until their manager said he wouldn't be out on the field for the National Anthem. The little Commie licking SOB. Never again.

It is hard to be a sports fan of a team for 42 years and then just quit. I was a SF Giants fan for about 60 years and quit cold turkey. I watched a few games last year until their manager said he wouldn't be out on the field for the National Anthem. The little Commie licking SOB. Never again.

Well the manager got fired, should have worried more about winning games.

Well it turns out it is the BLM flag again and I just don't understand why? It has almost been 4 years since the George Floyd incident and Riots. I think everyone gets the point by now. I just can’t believe the 49ers support Domestic Terrorism and a fraudulent organization like BLM, who stole millions of dollars from people who donated to them!

Well it turns out it is the BLM flag again and I just don't understand why? It has almost been 4 years since the George Floyd incident and Riots. I think everyone gets the point by now. I just can’t believe the 49ers support Domestic Terrorism and a fraudulent organization like BLM, who stole millions of dollars from people who donated to them!
Its San Francisco....they're a has been city that let wokeness destroy them. They went from selling like 6 million hotel rooms in 2019 to under 1 million in 2022. They killed their own tourism by their wokeness.

Its San Francisco....they're a has been city that let wokeness destroy them. They went from selling like 6 million hotel rooms in 2019 to under 1 million in 2022. They killed their own tourism by their wokeness.
They can use those empty hotel rooms for illegals and homeless now.

Haters triggered..
Do you still feel this way after getting trampled on by the Browns. Or are you more angry ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom