4th season 18,28,37,371

J

jeremie

Will be heading to colorado for the first time this year to hunt 4th season in these units.Just wondering what any of you know about the deer quility in these units.Any information will be much appriciated.I live 20 hours from there and all my scouting will be done without stepping foot on the units until 4 days before the opener

Depending on weather, there may not be many deer way up in the high country. I'm only familiar with 28 and 37 but once they move down you are looking at mostly private land I believe. Who knows though, there may be a few bucks hiding out at 10,000 ft. until December.

know anything about deer and elk in third season or elk archery in september??
May get a chance to go and never been in that country?
thanks

I talked to the biolagist and he told me that no matter how much snow comes in that there is plenty of public land down low to hunt on

An archery elk tag would be your best bet if you are willing to hike quite a bit I would say.

I have not been able to find deer or elk on public land in the late season hunts. One thing for sure it is damn cold that time of year. I am sure there are some real good spots that I haven't found. Some people are very successful in the late season. Good Luck

I drew the second season tag. Does anyone have any suggestions? It looks like it may be a high elevation hunt depending on weather. The units are pretty big as a whole so I was hoping to narrow down where I should hunt. i will be calling the biologist in the next week, but anything extra helps.

Thanks NS

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom