4th season 3-4-5-301-441 Cow tag

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
I drew this tag and other than years back never spent much time in the region. I have heard it is hit and miss and kinda of a zoo. But it is what it is and never get tired of eating elk meat. I'm not afraid of hiking a ways to get away from the road hunters and I am guessing from the dynamic there is lots of road hunting going on and think maybe those elk will hole up in some out of sight places.

Right now going solo but might consider hooking up with somebody that has maybe been in the past.

Also a buddy of mine does not have the tag and don't know if there are any landowner tags options out there that might be reasonable and maybe if the price is reasonable I would be will to pay a trespass fee.

Throwing around ideas and if anyone has any I am all ears and appreciate any ideas...

Thanks....Ted

Big Chief that's a thought... thanks I will just be getting off a 3rd season bull hunt unless I pick something up off the leftover list

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom