5/1 Weigh-In

ramtagless

Come on guys dont wuss out on me now. Get em in.

We will loose a bunch this weigh-in, the rest of us have to see it through.

Hunting season is 4 months away (give or take) now is the time to prepare yourself.

I most admit I'm starting to go in the wrong direction. The disappointment in not drawing a tag has not helped the motivation to keep going. I'm going to recommit and give it a go one more time.

266 lbs

400bull

198.2 - my 70 hour work weeks, which started around 2/1/10, are over for the year so I'm looking forward to kicking things in high gear!

I'm gettin back......163. I don't know how long I can hold on to 6% BF though! Those chocolate chip cookies looked so good today that I sinned and ate 6 of em!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Still at 240 a poor showing for this amount of time. I do believe if it wasn't for this program I would have gained 10 or more pounds since the first of the year. I need to be strong enough to say NO at the shop when they roll out the goodies. I'm still in but have a long way to go.

>Still at 240 a poor showing
>for this amount of time.
> I do believe if
>it wasn't for this program
>I would have gained 10
>or more pounds since the
>first of the year.
>I need to be strong
>enough to say NO at
>the shop when they roll
>out the goodies. I'm
>still in but have a
>long way to go.
I hear you there.
I'm at 308 still, no change and fighting hard not to gain......workouts have been steady, haven't missed any. Just not seeing the results I would like and my appetite is off the charts...limiting myself everyday though.

199! Finally under that 200 lb. mental threshold. Now I think I can progress much easier.

294 - down a couple but not a concerted effort yet. Will do better, just another week or two of real super busy then I will have a different schedule and can manage it.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Its been a good two weeks.
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

212 down a little
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

Started 2 months ago. March 1st weighed 218, now 205. 5 more to go. The rest is pure muscle and I can't loose that!! LOL!

Startin late, had knee surgery in march.Found out I drew LE elk tag. I'm 6'5" and 265lbs. Hoping to get down to 210-220

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom