5 hours of elk hunting after work

moseleymiddleton

Tonight I made my third trip this season hunting elk after work. I left the house at 5:15pm, by 6:30 pm I had this bull and a cow down 50 yards away. It was a great hunt, I seen this bull last night and returns to see if I could get him. Sure enough it worked.

We just finished our second series of calls whe he strode out and bugled, then his some cows came out at 30 yards, I let them walk up the hill, he followed but at 60 yards. I drew anchored and waited for him to stop when he did I hammers the release and he dropped right where he stood. I thought I spines him but I blew through both shoulders.

His cows had no idea what happens so I snuck up the hill and seen a cow at 52 I drew and shot but hit a limb and missed. So I took 3 more steps to be clear of the tree and drew and smoked her with a perfect quartering away shot. She wen 50 yards and piled up.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/1003

Mosely, Let see them bad boys! Your pic's ain't showing, love to see them!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom