50 Million $$$ in pot plants

antlerrick

Very Active Member
Found in Sevier County..
I can't believe we had it right under our noses and didn't cash in! lol...
That could have funded some great hunts!
Must be quite a lucrative business?
Hope they keep finding them and destroying them and getting the crap off our streets and away from our children!

AR

"That could have funded some great hunts! Must be quite a lucrative business?"

"Hope they keep finding them and destroying them and getting the crap off our streets and away from our children!"

You talking about the DEA or the or the local law enforcement guys?

DC

Yep they weighed the whole plants green and wet and then figured the worth by the value of manicured dry buds to come up with it like they always do so they can justify their budget.

Legalize and tax it to save and maybe even make money. That evil "Reefer" never hurt anyone.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

I guess now you have to be careful where you hunt in Utah with pot farms being discovered all over the state. Damn shame.

Eldorado

>I guess now you have to
>be careful where you hunt
>in Utah with pot farms
>being discovered all over the
>state. Damn shame.
>
>Eldorado

No worries eldo. Pot never hurt anyone and those behind the cultivations are always pacifists who don't subscribe to violence. It is LE you shouldb be wary of. At least until they are fully investigated by weights and measures from the ag dept.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Does anybody know if deer and elk munch on pot. I have never read or heard if they do. I can imagine the answers coming, but fire away.

Eldorado

gee 9000 + plants = 50 million dollars just think what the value of the 640,000+ plants they just pulled up in mendocino national forest are valued at you could have probably bought the whole state of utah

Yes, deer do munch very much on pot plants. One reason growers will kill deer to keep from losing their money. Some growers will even try using scents, mountain lion is one, to try and keep the deer away from their plants. Other growers will just shoot the deer with 22 rimfire rifles when they catch them munching on their plants.

One big problem is that harvest season usually occurs during deer season and can be a big problem for hunters walking into a field while hunting. Growers are wary at this time about rip offs and will be armed and have a tendency to shoot at anyone coming into their fields, or will confront the hunter at gunpoint and chase him away.

RELH

I differ on deer eating pot.... its RABBITS!
I grow plenty and never had deer problems.... had a Black Bear
Passed out in a tree once!
But the Jack Rabbits pounded the buds!!
Just never seen deer attracked to them...
ask RACKMASTER...oh forgot he got banned!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom