500-800 dollar spotting scope

mtmuley

Long Time Member
I'm looking for feedback on spotting scopes in this price range. I know Swaros and such are better, but this is my range. I'm not interested in the new stuff like Vortex or Zen Ray. The higher power models fit my needs best. Thanks, mtmuley

The Cabela's Big Sky HD 20-60x66 comes in right at $800. One of the best for that price range IMO. I own one and honestly have a little bit of buyers remorse though. I really don't use it a whole lot but wish I would have waited and picked up either the Vortex Razor or Cabela's Euro spotter. They are the best bang for the buck right now. What ever you decide, don't skimp on a good tripod. The best spotter in the world is worthless on a flimsy, cheap tripod.

I have the Vortex Skyline ED. It is very very good. A little large but fits the bill for your price, and has excellent low light capabilities.

real good scopes iv used and like

Cabelas euro 20-60-80 1000bucks
Leupold gold ring 15-40-60 900bucks
Vortex Skyline 20-60-80 cant remember the price but comperable

I'm selling my Vortex Skyline ED in the classifieds if interested. I really liked the spotter and it served me well. I was able to recently upgrade to a Swarovski spotter and that's the only reason I'm selling this one. Fits the $5-800 range perfectly IMO.

I have a Leica Televid 62mm Compact Spotter for $625
Leupold 15-30x50mm Compact w carrying case for $300

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom