51 deer and elk!!!

I drew the first archery hunt, it was my second choice. The second archery hunt was my first choice because i had that hunt last year. I'm excited to see what i come across in the week that i'll be hunting. My main focus will be elk but i'm hoping to run across a deer as well, Any ideas on good places for deer, we've seen a few while elk hunting but mostly just glimpses of them. We didn't see any last year but we only hunted 2 1/2 hours before i got my elk.

I sent you a PM. I've hunted the unit many times and can share a thing or two. Might be better off to send me email, however, as I just discovered I had PM's from as far back as 2007 that I didn't know about. my email is [email protected]

I don't like to post specifics on forums for obvious reasons.

You wouldn't see many deer BUT you will see a buck now and then and alot of times they are good ones. Find the water they are using and you will have better luck putting a arrow in one.
Hope you have alot of trail cam's to put out on water.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom