54 deer

mentalmidge

Wondering if anyone has been down to 54 for deer in the late hunt. How are things looking this year? Anyone ever hunt the east side? I've never been there and wondering if I should check it out. Thanks.

Ahhh. We finally hear from the guy with 2 super tags. Don't know anything about 54 deer.

How did your elk hunt go or are you still holding that tag as well?

All of us here would like to see some pictures if you can share.

Man I would love to post some pics but I just don't have anything right now. Elk has really been hard for me and deer I have past on a couple maybe I should not have. I'm hoping to go to unit 46 for late elk and or 41 before it closes. So I you hear or know any of those units it would be great. I seriously will say these super tags are a damn curse. I'm open to any help possible. Work has also really hurt me this year.

Me too! I feel blessed to have never had to deal with a tag like that! LOL

Good luck to you man! I hope you get a couple monsters!

Zeke

We'll I will agree that having 1 SH tag seems to come with a lot of expectation, having 2 is well unrealistic unless you have a TON of time and gas and for the average guy with only a week of vacation and family it is hard to live up to those expectations. Try and enjoy it though you still have a few good hunts available so I hope you have some time and some luck.

Best of luck, can't imagine being able to hunt anywhere in the entire state for deer/elk and still have both tags in my pocket in November, down to the wire!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom