55 early rifle buck

I didnt realize that there was such an early hunt in that unit!

Makes you wonder how they come up with the seasons and what is what no other early rifle hunts like that but it also has a late archery

I heard 9x10. 34 wide and 211. shot by a lady out of a hay field? Not sure the truth behind that but killed on opening night.

I have (had?) pictures of a buck like that alive, last year. My friends wife missed it and ended up with another good deer. Sure would like to see a picture if it hit the ground.

Sounds like a big pig. I would love to be able to put a big velvet buck on the wall. This tag looks like a pretty tough one to draw. Does this hunt have a history of putting big ones down?

5158bott.jpg

snipersmilie.gif

one shot

What a pig! Congrats to the hunter.

My son had the tag last year, and we never spotted anything that big in all the time I spent out there. We did have our eye on a nice typical, probably 180-190" buck...but he gave us the slip!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom