5A elk

lif

Anyone hunt 5A this year or last year? I have a few questions. Shoot me a pm if you can. Thanks. Dan

I HAD TWO FRIENDS HUNT 5A THIS YEAR. THEY WERE A LITTLE DOWN WITH THE NUMBER OF ELK THEY SAW & WENT 0-2 ON THE HUNT. I THINK THEY SPENT 12 OR 13 NR POINTS, SAW A COUPLE OF NICE BUCKS. HAD FUN BUT NO BULLS................YD.

My 13 year old grandson had the late rifle tag. Saw two little bulls with 3 cows at dawn of the first morning. Never saw another legal bull and less than 10 cows. Hunted off 87 to the rim every day from dusk till dark. Heard maybe for shots the whole season.
Late season is tough but I've never seen it this bad. Snow on the rim for the first two days and then nothing.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom