6 year comeback

C

C5shooter

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-12 AT 04:33PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-12 AT 04:23?PM (MST)

Haven't been out for big game in about 6 years. I put in for a few controlled hunts, but didn't get drawn. Had a good friend talk me into getting out and doing the 2 point hunt in the Owyhee's. The first morning was foiled by heavy human traffic. The second morning worked out perfect. I had two legal bucks feed out in front of my position at first light. A double lung shot at 160 yd. with my .243 made for a quick hunt. Not a monster muley by any means, but it sure was a satisfying hunt. :)

2156img_2862.jpg

Congrats. You did well. Glad to see you out and hunting. Keep it up, enjoy and build them memories. You are the man.

Thanks for all the congrats! I definitely owe it all to my friend Crystal who made it happen. Honestly couldn't have scripted it out any better.

SWEEET BUCK..congrads to you and your helper crystal...

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom