61 loper

mlchaser

Well, preference points finally cashed in and I drew 61 for antelope. A buddy and I put in together for WY tags, but two years ago my daughter was going through chemo and I stayed out of the draw...of course he drew. So I will be going this hunt alone, and have the info from his hunt as a starting point. He spent a lot of miles in the unit and then focused in the central basin, solid BLM section. So will eb starting there.

But was wondering whether there was much for private/tresspass fee situations in the southern portion that woudl be worth it? As with most i80 corridor units, ithas a ton of checkerboard down there, with actually more road access than some others. But didn't know if any past hunters had any contacts that would be worth pursuing?

Thanks in advance for sharing anything - with winterkill and dry conditions, hoping for decent but not super...

M

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom