62 3rd season voucher

Looking for a deer unit 62 3rd season unit wide. My little brother drew the permit and I was hoping to get a voucher and hunt with him.

Thanks. Looks like $5k for third. Was hoping a little cheaper.. thanks for the info!
A second job working 10 hours a week at $50 per hour, pays for it in 10 weeks. That’s less than 4 months, if you avoid taxes. A bit longer otherwise. :ROFLMAO:
$5,000!!!!!!! Crazy what people are paying! But i know there’s a good 10% in our society worth many millions just looking for somewhere to burn it. Hunting vouchers is a good spot to burn money you don’t want or need.

I’ve hunted that exact tag. Not a terrible hunt, but You’d be better off buying a private guided hunt than paying that. By a mile!!!

Crazy what people are asking for these. Have hunted unit several times and enjoy it. Looking for a tag myself this year, only one I’ve found I bought a tag from him before but he has not given me a price for it yet. It’s a decent hunt but I can not pay $5k for it I am not sure it’s even worth half that but when people start paying the $5k that’s what everyone will want. Might be time to come up with another plan for Colorado! I would have to agree with what lif said unless you really like this country or know it really we’ll probably better off buying something else.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom