62 muzzleloader deer

dogdoc

Anybody willing to share info or insights on this hunt would be appreciated ( best access points, realistic expectations, etc). I know the herd has been down. Thanks guys
Ddoc

Drew the same tag in 2009 and found alot of deer along the divide road between the mesa-montrose county line and the brushy ridge turn-off. They were coming out of 61 in the evening to feed on those brush covered hills.

Also found alot of deer on brushy-dominguez ridges. Killed a buck that scored 201&3/8 on the escalante breaks. I realize this info is 6 years out of date but thats the best I can do as now I hunt the rifle seasons. I've done all my hunting since 1974 (mostly bow) between love mesa and brushy ridge. Don't find many deer in the aspens anymore unless there surrounded by oak brush.

People have always said theres more deer in the south end but I've never been there.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom