63 Antelope

betterlucky

Looking to see if there is any ranches in the unit that will let you pay to access, don't know how much time we will have to hunt, I see a lot of the unit is BLM and plan on hunting with a gps and chip but would like to have less pressure and don't want to fight the crowds if we could spend a little money, Thanks Andy

>Crowds shouldn't be a problem. They
>are dropping tags from 600
>to 400.

Good to hear...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Could maybe have helped you last year but that Ranch has sold. No doubt, private land access is tightening up some in 63. Sill should have no problem with a nice representative buck off public land even with limited time. Really good ones come tougher.

I'd hunt it later than earlier. Opening weekend can be a rat race and to me, that takes a lot of the fun out of the hunt.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

The unit is over rated and the points have shot up since it has been pimped by all the mags. That area was in desperate need of a tag cut which I heard it got. If you are burning points on this unit, dont.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom