67 R Antelope! (Backdoor)

hunthigher

Me and the old man drew as nonresidents! Only took 16 points. Glad we drew before dad is too old to hunt. Excited to learn new area. This is my only and last go at antelope in Colorado for sure.

I've hunted 67 archery and helped some friends hunt rifle. Both my buddies with rifle tags tagged out before 8 am opening day. Congrats you're in for a fun hunt. There's plenty of good bucks in the 70 inch range to choose from. If you want some more info on where to go feel to contact me via private message.

Size is just a bonus, its fun covering country and looking over lots of critters. Good to hear there are some. Anything over 70 might itch my finger if there is some character. My dad is notorious for not shooting because he wants to continue hunting!

>Size is just a bonus, its
>fun covering country and looking
>over lots of critters.
>Good to hear there are
>some. Anything over 70
>might itch my finger if
>there is some character.
>My dad is notorious for
>not shooting because he wants
>to continue hunting!

You won't have to cover much, but should be an easy hunt.

Good luck on your hunt. I thought about applying in 67, too, but used my 16 points this year on a rifle tag in 81. This will be my second (and almost certainly last) antelope hunt in the San Luis Valley. I drew in '97 when I was still living up there.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom