68-1-2 Deer

kickerbuck

Hey Guy's,

Does anyone know much about unit 68? How the deer numbers are and how realistic a 170 class buck would be 3rd season if you hunt hard. Thank you.

I've seen some good ones in the forest around carnero pass while Elk hunting first season in 68.I will be hunting there again this fall first season for Elk and second season for deer.I have never been in there in the later seasons but may be able to give you some good advice up to date after my deer hunt second season.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-11 AT 09:28AM (MST)[p]Why would you expect someone to share information on their hunting spot, or even worse, publically post information about their hunting spot for the world to read ?????

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-11 AT 11:57AM (MST)[p]The man simply asked if anyone had experience there and what could one expect in the way of bucks in the unit.300NT everyone should make a mental note to not expect anything out of you,especially compassion for your fellow hunters.I know I have.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-11 AT 01:05PM (MST)[p]Jainoon, my post was directed at you.

I had already sent the OP a pm so chill out.

Make another "mental note". Do not post information for the world to sse, especially the 13,000 plus members of this website. It will increase hunting pressure...thst's a fact

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-11
>AT 01:05?PM (MST)

>
>Jainoon, my post was directed
>at you.
>
>I had already sent the OP
>a pm so chill out.
>
>
>Make another "mental note". Do
>not post information for the
>world to sse, especially the
>13,000 plus members of this
>website. It will increase
>hunting pressure...thst's a fact

WOW and you are serious too!!! amazing, I suspect there is a good reason for your paranoia.So why dont we get back to the original post. Anyone want to share unit 68 experiences feel free to pm kickerbuck so this thread doesnt stray too far. thx 300nt and I both have.;)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-11 AT 03:03PM (MST)[p]Paranoia ?? Ha, you must be new around here. Why do you think no one else has posted information? You'll learn.

it's not just your hunting area and folks aren't going to like seeing information about their hunting areas being posted for the world to see.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom