6c muzzy elk

NMHUNTER

my cuz and i drew a 6c muzzy elk tag. we got a pretty good idea were we are going to hunt. i hear it is a hard hunt and i dont expect to kill any trophies. wut do you guys think? do we got a good chance to tag out? whats the rutting action like? thanks in advance

You have a decent chance to tag, and there are some really nice bulls up there actually. Rutting should be good. Hunt hard though, and stay on your feet. not alot of quad access and roads are limited, so hoof it!

the problem with that hunt is it coincides with the muzz deer hunt, so you got that many more hunters to deal with

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom