73a

B

byron

Anybody have anything good to say about this unit, i'm sure it gets plenty of pressure. Can you get away from the roads, the maps make it look like you can but you never know where all of the four wheelers can go. I am just looking for a decent hunt where I could get a deer.

There is either no restrictions on ATVs or they are not enforced. Any ridge they can make a track on, they do.

There are some areas to get away from the roads but I know that some of them have been compromised with ATV trails that you can't find on a map.

There is plenty of public lands and there are some good bucks that get harvested. Its just like many other general areas. Low buck ratios lots of people.

Thanks, I think we might give it a try. I wish they could control the atvs more.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom