89 special deer

Muleman1

Very Active Member
So I've decide to go with unit 89 I have 9 points and will be doing non res special tag any info or pics of past hunts would be awesome I'm excited and will have both boys 11-8 years old with me along with 68 year old dad so it'll be one to remember thanks in advance

Interested to see what everyone has to say - its also on my hit list this year. I also have 9 points and its one of 2 units I'm looking at. I think from what I have found is that its probably a fun hunt but you really need to work for a bigger buck. Good luck to you if you draw.

You will have fun, mine and dads bucks from this past season.
79A76DB1-57DD-4A13-9B03-275D9D9390DE.jpeg
22F0CD87-D6E2-4C93-9985-1D8C2EA7C86B.jpeg

I've been lucky enough to spend time in both units the last couple years, and the one North of the highway is a MUCH better tag IMO.

I've been lucky enough to spend time in both units the last couple years, and the one North of the highway is a MUCH better tag IMO.
Careful now - that kind of post might get you disappeared:p I have concluded that unit is either A the best unit in the state or B the worst LE unit so whenever a guy burns his points to hunt it he is too embarrashed to ever tell anyone about it or C its the Bermuda Triangle of deer units and you just never come back!!

Plenty of info available for those units, you just got to know where to search and how deep to go.
Most the time a simple phone call will get you right.

Careful now - that kind of post might get you disappeared:p I have concluded that unit is either A the best unit in the state or B the worst LE unit so whenever a guy burns his points to hunt it he is too embarrashed to ever tell anyone about it or C its the Bermuda Triangle of deer units and you just never come back!!
34 is ok nothing special in my opinion the are a few good ones in there.

Was going to ask if this was your dads buck but obviously its not has a back fork not a front. We passed him

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom