94 for Goats

SageHunter29

Hey guys, looking forward to chasing some goats this year! Just wondering if any of you have had this tag in the last couple years? I had the tag a few years ago and really had a great time. Would love to hear about any of your experiences in the unit.

Don't forget, you need to get a trespass permission slip, from the landowners corp. They do not make it easy to pick up. Those that hand them out, will not answer phone calls. You just about have to park in front of their house and hope they show up. Also, if it has been raining for any period of time, most place in 94 are a muddy slimy, mess. It can be a great hunt, but like about every where else, it's not what it used to be.

Thanks for the heads up. I've heard they have cracked down on trespassing up there. Luckily my dad works up there and is in contact with a few ranchers so we should be good. That's right, those roads were crappy when they were wet!

So I thought I remembered a place on the tag to get written permission on, but I am not seeing it now. Do you guys just get a signature on a piece of paper?

No. They have a carboned form they will fill out. The two people here in Evanston, that I have gotten them from in the past are Jonsey Fern, who lives on the east side of Evanston, and Vance Broadbent, who lives north of town. They never answer their phone, or return messages. There is a guy over in the valley, but I have never used him. Both are very hard to run down, but seem okay, once you catch up to them.

Awesome. Thanks bucklover. I made it up there yesterday to do a little "road scouting" and was surprised to see some of the bucks acting pretty rutty.

I have a 94 tag this year, also. Some years back, I practically lived out there, during the summer months. If you have questions, let me know. I would be glad to talk to you.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom