a beginner bow

O

outdoorsman04

I need to know what would be the best bow to start out with for a beginner im kinda small for my age but probaly a 26-28inch pull back would be best any advice wuld help thanks
cameron

The PSE Nova is a good beginners bow for the price. You could easily find one that would fit your draw length.

I shot a PSE Nova for about 2 years and loved it. They are great bows and they are pretty inexpensive.

outdoorsman04:

By "beginner bow" I assume you mean a more reasonably priced bow with all the newest features. Luckily, most major manufacturers offer these bows at affordable rates. Hoyt, PSE, Martin, & Reflex all have quality bows in this area. If you have a pro-shop nearby, I suggest visiting and be honest about what you want to spend. If they don't offer all of the manufacturers above, visit their websites and view their models.

Reflex has quite a few mid-level and entry bows that offer cam 1/2 systems with all the latest technological advances. The Hoyt Ultramag and Dynatec also fit this area and are great bows. The PSE Nova also fits this area, as does the Martin Cougar series.

Here's a list of websites to assist you. (Hoyt & Reflex) www.hoytusa.com (PSE Bows) www.pse-archery.com (Martin Bows) www.martinarchery.com Good luck.

BOHNTR )))------------->

Last year began my induction into the archery world and I started it out with a reflex gamegetter package out of cabelas for $279. This bow has the same cam 1/2 system found on hoyts highest end bows, and is a fantastic bow to shoot. It comes with everything but arrows and a release.

cabinfever

You might consider going the "traditional way" with a recurve or longbow. They're pretty much trouble free and once you master the basics (which you have to do with any type of bow), pretty easy to shoot. There are lots of used traditional bows out there for sale at pretty reasonable prices to get a person started. Their a heck of a lot of fun to shoot too.
You can shoot me an email if you need any help finding a setup.
[email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom