A BIG Thanks for my Dutton/Paunsaugunt Antelope Hunt!!!

huntscout

1568antelope.jpg

Just wanted to send out a BIG Thanks to all those fellow Monster Muleys Members for all the great tips and info for my Dutton/Paunsaugunt Antelope Hunt. Thanks so much to Foreman4x4, antlerrick, fin little, and BuckBrush for giving me some great recommendations. I had a blast! Tons of hunters, but tons of antelope. Looked at 18 different bucks on Saturday and killed the best of them on Sunday morning. It was a great experience and a lot of fun. Thanks again for all the help. If you ever need info in AZ/NM, feel free to contact me... [email protected]. You can see more picts of the hunt on my blog at www.huntscout.blogspot.com.

congrads ona nice goat. thats the first picture i have seen with a goat and pine trees. other than yellowstone antelope.

It was crazy!!! I found this herd hanging out in the forest... Guess they were hiding from the crazy numbers of hunters out in the woods...

It's always good to see someone be successful, by it's really great to hear that the MM regulars come through again in helping each other out.

Those goats are weird where they like to live, huh. 

Congrats a great goat! Alot of the goats on the unit spend the hot part of the day in the pines and then feed out into the flats for the evening and night. I had an archery tag for the unit this year and spent all my time still hunting through the pines. A very unique way to hunt antelope.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom