A few from Saskatchewan

bigbucksk

I took the afternoon to go for a hike and possibly take some pictures. Although it was cloudy and dreary with a light rain, I did manage these few photos:

I was walking down an old truck trail when I saw this guy out of the corner of my eye. I had to back track a few feet to get the trees out of my way and he was willing to stay there until I got a few pics of him:
IMG_8701e.jpg

I wasn't able to close the distance on this guy(or his buddy who was in the process of losing his velvet) but I did mange this from a couple hundred yards.
IMG_8711e.jpg

I couldn't pass up the opportunity on this guy:
IMG_8705e.jpg

The area I was in(probably 20 or 30 square miles of this stuff surrounded by flat cropland):
IMG_8686e.jpg

Nice pictures, that first buck looks like a nice one. Thanks for sharing them!
Jessica

Good job Jordy, it looks like you are getting to know your new surroundings. That first 3 point looks like an old bugger.

Saskman

I am starting to get to know my way around now...just in time to move back to Swift in December. But I have a few more places to check out in the next few weeks and then hopefully I can find lots of time to hit these spots again come October/November and hopefully catch some rutting bucks out and about.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom