A few pics

soupcreek

Here are a few pictures.
This is a friend and the bull he killed with his bow back in about '93. It was taken not far from Helena MT. The guy in the second photo called it in for him.
ryanlay70804-3.jpg

This is a whitetail taken by another friend last year ('03). Also near Helena MT. It scores in the 140's. His brother-in-law missed it with the first shot, so he took advantage and made the next shot count.
ryanlay70804-5.jpg

This is a friend who passed away a few years ago at about 19. Before he died he had already taken 4 or 5 branch antlered bulls with his bow and too many deer to count. This carp was typical of him. It was almost embarassing to hunt or fish with him. He was a few years younger than I was, but he always found a way to catch more fish or shoot something bigger than anybody else. Heck, this carp was almost bigger than he was. He was a good kid and a great hunter. He is still missed.
ryanlay70804-4.jpg

Great pics! Sorry to hear about loosing him. It's hard, but know that you may see him again. Just believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you may be saved!

jeremy mulino oregon

Great, but sad story. Sorry about your friend, but it looks like you have fond memories of him.
Michael

Nice photos and great memories for sure. Thanks for sharing soup......and yup, that's one big carp!

BOHNTR )))------------>

soup,

the top pic looks like a happy young hunter!

second pic looks like the buck had a perfect cape. i have to admit the whitey bucks are pretty.

that last pic just goes to show you the good ones die young...sad. the 19 year old son of one of my neighbors passed away a few years ago...i had taken him for his first buck deer hunt the fall before he died of cancer...here is the pic of him with the buck he got that day. brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it...

200495.jpg[img]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom