A ? for you E-taggers

Thill

So I signed up for E-tags. It is my understanding that you are notified of your drawing results sooner than the non E-tags. Assuming this is true, how quickly were some of you notified in the prior draws. Does it happen immediately or does it takes days for the draw to be completed?

Last edited:
Are you guys sure?

This is straight off of the website:

E-tags provide "Realtime" delivery of licenses or hunttags purchased or drawn after the app has been downloaded.

The word Realtime is what prompted me to ask - I suppose the tag would not officially be awarded until it has been paid for, nonetheless I am chomping at the bit to see if my 26 NR or my sons 17 NR points strike gold for elk tags.

Regardless I will be checking my emails everytime I wake up tonight and continue until I see an award of a charge or notice of defeat!

Yeah but my cc account said “pending” for 4 days!
after it went to a charge then the tag showed up in my E-Tag app. So, 5 days after the draw I got a tag in the app.
portal still shows pending.

Another question: Can you sign up for an e-tag, get draw result, then cancel e-tag and go back to paper tag?
Exactly what I am considering.
I think that even if we sign up for E-tag now we will still get a paper tag for this draw. Then the next ones would be e-tags.

From AZ G&F, "Tags that were drawn or purchased before the app has been downloaded will not appear as an electronic tag."

Another question: Can you sign up for an e-tag, get draw result, then cancel e-tag and go back to paper tag?
Looks like you can opt out anytime.
07CCB96B-DD33-4088-8287-7141E37A4AA7.jpeg

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom