a good idea for Bush...

That is pretty funny. Someone has way too much time on their hands to come up with that website. Although I guess I also have too much time on my hands because I sat and read it all.

I read an article in the newspaper about democrats being so upset about Kerry losing the election, that alot of them are considering moving to Canada. A website in Canada, concerning living in Canada, normally gets about 20,000 inquiries a year, but after the election they have received over 100,000 and most of them were democrats that did not want to live in the good old U.S.A. under Bush as president.
It seems that they feel that Canada has a more liberal life style that they would feel more comfortable with.
Hell! I wish that every darn bent wrist, left wing liberal would pack their bags and make the move to Canada. I would start a fund to buy them a one way ticket after they denounced their U.S. citizenship.
DARN! I known some of the boys from Canada on this forum will give me Hades for making that statement.

RELH

Don't know if the rules are the same, but back 30 years ago in order to migrate into Canada to live there, you as a US Citizen had to post a $20,000 bond saying that YOU would not be a libility to Canada and could support yourself and family.
A high school friend moved up there with his family in the mid 70's and never returned other than to see family and friends.
He recently passed away and his wife and children don't plan on returning to the USA as their friends and lively hood are in BC.

Brian

Kilowatt;

That is terrible news about the $20,000.00 bond. That rules out all anti war, anti-hunting, anti-tree cutting, anti-Bush hippies living in San Francisco ever moving to Canada. I had my hopes up and you just blew them away.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom