A Good One

C

CHWine

Not a monster like the other one, but still a real live 20 incher shot by my bother today at 11:00 am. The fog hung around all morning and with the big moon we had a feeling mid-day would be good. The acorns have started falling here in the past couple of days and they're out in the oaks looking for them. This is a young buck, not a big body, but his headgear got him shot. We don't often get eyeguards this good. A dandy buck. Ukiah area of Mendocino County.

4304tr3by.jpg

Gorgeous Columbian Blacktail! Congratulations to your brother on a fine buck and thanks for sharing.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Damn it! I'm jealous! I have to skip hunting this year so my wife can finish school and I have been checking all day to see if anyone got one down. This sucks! Congrats to your brother on a dandy buck. He's a shooter in Cali any day.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

LOL!
Damn, that handsome bastid does kind of look like me!

07ki8.jpg

me4gn4.jpg

BTW, Nice bucks guys!
Things have been real slow in my neck of the woods since rifle season opened.
August is tough.
Come on September!
HH

That is a heck of a deer. If he's a young buck, imagine what he would have looked like in a year or two if the feed is good. Congrats to your brother. That's a great buck.

HH- Two with your bow? You got a sweet area up there! How'd your son do? Did he fill two tags with his bow as well?

Steve
T&A Inspector

Naw Wiz,
Those pics are from a few years back.
We've seen some dandies during our scouting trips and during bow season this year.
Just couldn't make it happen.

Patience is the key.
They will slip up, just a matter of putting in our time.
The best is yet to come.
HH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom